Every dollar counts in helping Shader Kids provide outdoor opportunities for young people! Whether you want to make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor, you will be helping shape a future leader through outdoor experiences – all in memory of Tim!
Making a Donation Online
The fastest and easiest way to make a donation is through the Canada Helps website. To do so, follow these instructions:
1. Click the Donate Now button below
2. Enter the amount you’d like to give
3. Indicate if you’d like to give as a one-time or monthly donation
4. On the Fund/Designation dropdown, ensure you select “Shader Kids” (note: this is an essential step to ensure your donation is allocated to Shader Kids as we act under the umbrella of the Taylor Statten Bursary Fund)
5. Follow remaining instructions on the Canada Helps website
Making a Donation via Mail
If you prefer to make your donation by mail, please send a cheque to the following address:
c/o The Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund
P. O. Box 1128
TD Centre Postal Station
77 King Street West
Toronto ON M5K 1P2
Thank you very much for your generous donation! With your help, Shader Kids continues to help create leaders through outdoor experiences.